We are deeply saddened to announce that due to COVID-19 precautions, we are canceling our 1940s Prom Gala.
If you have already purchased tickets, please consider donating the ticket cost to CCB. If you would like a refund, please message us and we will process that for you right away.
If you were planning on purchasing tickets, please consider donating that amount to CCB instead.
Even though we are not able to be together in person, we will still have our silent auction available online and our voting for Prom King and Queen available online as well. The page is now live, and the items/voting will be added starting Tuesday, March 24. Bidding will be open until 5pm on Saturday, March 28. You can visit the bidding and voting pages here: https://qtego.net/qlink/ccballet
The Prom Gala is our largest fundraiser of the year, so we appreciate any support you can give at this time.
Thank you, and please be safe.
Starting at noon on Tuesday, March 24 you can bid on auction items and vote for Prom King and Queen. Bidding and voting will close at 5pm on Saturday, March 28
The 2020 Prom Gala supports CCB’s Outreach Programs. As a nonprofit, CCB does not believe that financial limitations should be an obstacle to dance, so we provide several outreach opportunities: Scholarship Program, Free Voucher Program, and Free Community Events. We also strongly believe in collaboration in the local arts community, fusing dance with other art forms in Fort Collins to bring dance to more people and make dance more accessible.
Here are just a couple of the things we did this past season:
– Given away over 400 tickets at the 2018 The Nutcracker to students and seniors
– Have scholarships available to under-served families, giving out around $800 in free tuition each month
– Presented 3 free school shows of Little Mermaid to over 600 elementary and middle school students
– Gave away over 300 tickets for The Little Mermaid to students and seniors
– Partnered with Larimer Chorale for our fall performance, Ballet & Beer
– Partnered with the Fort Collins Symphony for The Nutcracker and Musical Zoo’s Peter and the Wolf