Canyon Concert Ballet’s 80s Adult Prom Fundraiser will be held Saturday, April 6, 2019 at the Colorado State University Football Stadium. This unique event is sure to be the most talked about event of spring!
Over 250 guests will get the chance to relive Prom with:
- DJ “there’s an ape for that” spinning 80s vinyls
- a three course gourmet dinner
- two drink tickets plus a cash bar
- silent auction
- voting for and crowning Prom king and queen
- corsages and boutonnieres from Bloom Simply Significant
- In person or via mail at 1031 Conifer Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- On the phone at 970-472-4156
- Online at https://CCBAdultprom2019.eventbrite.com
At the beautiful fourth floor ballroom of CSU’s Canvas Stadium!
751 W. Pitkin Street, Fort Collins
On Saturday, April 6 from 6pm to 10pm
The 2019 Prom Gala supports CCB’s Outreach Programs. As a nonprofit, CCB does not believe that financial limitations should be an obstacle to dance, so we provide several outreach opportunities: Scholarship Program, Free Voucher Program, and Free Community Events. We also strongly believe in collaboration in the local arts community, fusing dance with other art forms in Fort Collins to bring dance to more people and make dance more accessible.
Here are just a couple of the things CCB has done just this season:
- Given away over 400 tickets at the 2018 The Nutcracker to students and seniors
- Have scholarships available to under-served families, giving out around $800 in free tuition each month
- Are presenting 3 free school shows of Little Mermaid to over 600 elementary and middle school students
- Have given away over 300 tickets so far for The Little Mermaid to students and seniors
- Partnered with Larimer Chorale for our fall performance, Ballet & Beer
- Partnered with the Fort Collins Symphony for The Nutcracker and Musical Zoo’s Peter and the Wolf