Canyon Concert Ballet offers four diverse programs for dancers who are looking to expand their experiences and prepare for a professional role in dance after high school. You can learn all about them here.
- Youth Ensemble
- Professional Training Program
- Ambassador Program
We will be featuring each of these four programs to detail what they are, who they are best for, and how to join. Today’s feature is the Ambassador Program!
This program is for you if:
- You wish to represent CCB.
- Want to gain professional skills outside of dance.
- Enjoy doing outreach and social media.
- Want to inspire others.
What is the Ambassador Program?
CCB Ambassador Program is open to passionate young dancers (ages 12-19) that want to inspire others and represent CCB in the community. Acceptance to the program is by an application and interview process with the School Director and Student Development Coordinator.
Eligibility & requirements
- You need to be 12 years of age or older.
- Need to maintain 80% attendance or better through your ambassador year.
- $15 application fee due upon application submission. For application please visit the website.
- The ambassador must have their own email address. Parents/legal guardians will always be cc’d on email but ambassadors are responsible for having timely communication with the student coordinator.
- Volunteer for 6 hours per year.
- Ambassador gets a special CCB ambassador shirt.
- Represent CCB in high profile outreach events.
- Receive mentorship in a concentration of their choosing (Teaching Assistant, arts administration, outreach, choreography, etc).
- Ambassadors get to have CCB Instagram Takeovers every semester.