There are a variety of ways to support Canyon Concert Ballet, including individual and corporate giving and event sponsorship. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, donations made to Canyon Concert Ballet are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please contact your accountant for additional information.
As a supporter of Canyon Concert Ballet, your commitment allows us to continue to:
- Present spectacular performances
- Increase our outreach programs
- Commission and acquire new artistic works
- Nurture and support choreographers and dancers
- Achieve recognition as a premier regional performing arts institution
Canyon Concert Ballet is a 501(c)3 public charity, so your support is tax deductible. We appreciate gifts of any size, and offer individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations a variety of ways to support Fort Collins’ resident ballet company, including:
- Individual Giving
- Signing up for AmazonSmile
- Supporting our Scholarship Program
- Purchasing an ad in our Season Program
- Sponsoring our annual gala: Adult Prom Night
- Host your birthday party at CCB!
Your gifts will help secure the financial viability of Canyon Concert Ballet and will ensure that we continue to present future generations in Northern Colorado with exceptional ballet. Thank you!
For more information on donation opportunities, please contact our Executive Director, Jenna Riedi at 970-427-4156 or via email.