Quiz for a Cause for Canyon Concert Ballet’s pointe shoe fund! Bring $5 cash per person to donate for your team, and play some fun trivia with a chance to win free drinks and gift cards.
Donated money goes towards our pointe shoe fund for our company dancers. Company dancers actually dance as volunteers for Canyon Concert Ballet, putting in hundreds of hours for each performance we bring to the community like the Nutcracker! Many company dancers are high school and college students, so affording pointe shoes as volunteer dancers is a financial strain for most of them – Our volunteer company dancers are spending over $1000/year on pointe shoes alone!
To help with their amazing commitment to dance and CCB, we support them with a new pair pointe shoes for each performance. Your donations go towards helping us provide these fabulous dancers with pointe shoes!
– Where: Otto Pint, at 1100 Oakridge Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80525
– When: Monday, January 29 starting at 7pm and ending around 9p
– Details: Check out our Facebook event for more info!
About Geeks Who Drink Quiz!
- Geeks Who Drink is a homegrown Pub Trivia Quiz modeled after those in Ireland and the UK.
- Our quizzes cover everything from celebrities in trouble to wordplay to bad television. You can get a feel for the questions we ask by playing a sample round here.
- Each quiz has two audio rounds: a “Name that Tune” style round, and another round comprised of soundbites from movies and TV.
- Play in teams of up to six or by yourself if you’re some kind of savant. All ages are welcome!
- If you want to play but don’t have a team, come anyway. We can usually get single players recruited onto an existing team.
- Winning teams gets street cred, bar cash and other prizes depending on the venue. Bonus Questions for free pints are sprinkled throughout the quiz.
- You don’t have to be a trivia God to enjoy the quiz. Since you’re playing on a team, the collective knowledge base makes for more fun, less pressure!