We are currently hiring for an Office Assistant at our South Studio location! Please see the details below, including instructions for applying. Thank you!
Job Description: We are looking for an office assistant to manage the front desk at our South Studio location. South Studio is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. The position will work 10-12 hours/week: Mondays 3:45pm-6:30pm, Tuesdays 3:30pm-7:45pm, and Thursdays 4:00pm-7:00pm. Ideal position start date is January 8, 2018.
About Canyon Concert Ballet: Canyon Concert Ballet’s mission as a nonprofit educational organization is to expand, nourish, and enrich the artistic opportunities in classical dance through training, performance, and community outreach in service to the Northern Colorado region.
Position: Hourly, nonexempt
- Open and close South Studio
- Maintain a clean and accessible studio space
- Greet parents and dancers, answer questions, and direct registration payments to Office Manager at Old Town Studio
- Maintain attendance sheets
- Capture photos and videos of fun moments in classes
- Ensure students leave with parents, stay with students until all are picked up
- Check and respond to voicemails and emails
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Friendly, outgoing, and approachable
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- A love of dance and children!
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to Jenna Riedi. Position is open until filled, please no phone calls.