All it requires is that you use the instructions below to activate your account, link it to Canyon Concert Ballet, and then every time you shop and swipe your rewards card at checkout, it automatically donates to us!
STEP 1: CREATING AN ONLINE DIGITAL ACCOUNT
NOTE: If you already have an online digital account, skip to #2
- Select ‘Create an Account’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password.
- (Write down your email & password-will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your King Soopers Loyalty Card Number or Alt ID, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the King Soopers Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR KING SOOPERS or City Market COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’.
- (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account’ from drop down menu. Then select Community Rewards from the left-hand side under ‘Account Summary’
- Click on Community Rewards.
- Under Find an Organization: Enter “Canyon Concert Ballet” and click on search. Select CCB as your nonprofit!
You should now see Canyon Concert Ballet listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Thank you for taking the time to help CCB! You’ll support our mission effortlessly, every time you shop. And it all adds up for us!