- This event has passed.
Quiz for a Cause benefiting Canyon Concert Ballet
January 30, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$5
Quiz for a Cause for Canyon Concert Ballet’s outreach programs! Bring $5 cash per person to donate for your team, and play some fun trivia with a chance to win free drinks and gift cards.
Donated money goes towards our outreach programs! CCB does not believe that financial limitations should be an obstacle to dance, so we provide several outreach opportunities: Scholarship Program to our dance academy, Free Voucher Program to our performances, and Free Community Events. We also strongly believe in collaboration in the local arts community, fusing dance with other art forms in Fort Collins to bring dance to more people and make dance more accessible.
– Where: Illegal Pete’s, 320 Walnut St, Fort Collins, CO 80524
– When: Wednesday, January 30 starting at 8pm and ending around 10pm
About Geeks Who Drink Pub Quizzes:
– Geeks Who Drink is a homegrown Pub Trivia Quiz modeled after those in Ireland and the UK.
– Our quizzes cover everything from celebrities in trouble to wordplay to bad television. You can get a feel for the questions we ask by playing a sample round here.
– Each quiz has two audio rounds: a “Name that Tune” style round, and another round comprised of soundbites from movies and TV.
– Play in teams of up to six or by yourself if you’re some kind of savant. All ages are welcome!
– If you want to play but don’t have a team, come anyway. We can usually get single players recruited onto an existing team.
– Winning teams gets street cred, bar cash and other prizes depending on the venue. Bonus Questions for free pints are sprinkled throughout the quiz.
– You don’t have to be a trivia God to enjoy the quiz. Since you’re playing on a team, the collective knowledge base makes for more fun, less pressure!