Canyon Concert Ballet has approved plans to hold classes and rehearsals at our studios. CCB will continue to follow the health guidelines from the Larimer County Health Department. We have been working closely with a health department member that continues to guide us to make safe decisions to maintain the dancers, their families, and our staff healthy.
Please bookmark this page and visit it as needed, as we will update it whenever new information is available during this pandemic. Thank you for your support and for your flexibility!
CCB is proud to be an approved Level Up Program organization. The Level Up Program is for businesses that are going above and beyond with safety measures during the pandemic. To qualify, a business has to apply with their plan of how they are keeping everyone as safe as possible, do a walk through with the health department, once approved, can operate at a level higher than the county when the county numbers allow.
Canyon Concert Ballet is now operating under Level Blue thanks to the Level Up Program!
- CCB Student Quarantine Plan
- CCB Class protocols and guidelines
- CCB Rehearsal protocols and guidelines
- Covid-19 waiver to attend classes and rehearsals
- Mask information
- 4th Annual Ballet & Beer event variance – Larimer County Health Department approved
- 39th Annual The Nutcracker event variance (in process)
It is our expectation that all students, faculty, and parents/guardians follow the protocols and guidelines that have been established in partnership with the County Health Department. If a dancer or faculty member does not follow the guidelines, the following will happen:
- First time: a verbal warning
- Second time: suspended from CCB for one week
- Third time: expelled from CCB until the pandemic is over
Any parents/guardians not following our protocols will be asked to leave immediately.