Canyon Concert Ballet has approved plans to hold classes and rehearsals at our studios. CCB will continue to follow the health guidelines from the Larimer County Health Department. We have been working closely with a health department member that continues to guide us to make safe decisions to maintain the dancers, their families, and our staff healthy.
Please bookmark this page and visit it as needed, as we will update it whenever new information is available during this pandemic. Thank you for your support and for your flexibility!
CCB is proud to be an approved Level Up Program organization. The Level Up Program is for businesses that are going above and beyond with safety measures during the pandemic. To qualify, a business has to apply with their plan of how they are keeping everyone as safe as possible, do a walk through with the health department, once approved, can operate at a level higher than the county when the county numbers allow.
Canyon Concert Ballet is now operating under Level Blue thanks to the Level Up Program!
- CCB Summer 2021 Class protocols and guidelines
- CCB Rehearsal protocols and guidelines
- Covid-19 waiver to attend classes and rehearsals
- Mask information
It is our expectation that all students, faculty, and parents/guardians follow the protocols and guidelines that have been established in partnership with the Larimer County Health Department. If a dancer, parent/guardian, or staff/faculty member does not follow the guidelines, the following will happen:
- First time: a verbal warning, and may be removed from class/the building if not complying
- Second time: suspended from CCB for one week
- Third time: expelled from CCB until the board of directors of the organization deems that the pandemic is over