Canyon Concert Ballet has approved plans to hold classes and rehearsals at our studios. CCB will continue to follow the health guidelines from the Larimer County Health Department. We have been working closely with a health department member that continues to guide us to make safe decisions to maintain the dancers, their families, and our staff healthy.
Please bookmark this page and visit it as needed, as we will update it whenever new information is available during this pandemic. Thank you for your support and for your flexibility!
- CCB Class protocols and guidelines
- CCB Rehearsal protocols and guidelines
- Covid-19 waiver to attend classes and rehearsals
- Mask information
It is our expectation that all students, faculty, and parents/guardians follow the protocols and guidelines that have been established in partnership with the County Health Department. If a dancer or faculty member does not follow the guidelines, the following will happen:
- First time: a verbal warning
- Second time: suspended from CCB for one week
- Third time: expelled from CCB until the pandemic is over
Any parents/guardians not following our protocols will be asked to leave immediately.