Below are our current job openings for a career at Canyon Concert Ballet. Canyon Concert Ballet’s mission as a nonprofit educational organization is to expand, nourish, and enrich the artistic opportunities in classical dance through training, performance, and community outreach in service to the Northern Colorado region. Join our amazing staff and teach the love of dance!
Pay: $15/hour or more, depending on experience
Position: Hourly, nonexempt
Job Description: Job opportunity for scheduled dance instructor in Tap. Will work with dancers of all ages, ranging from 18 months to adult. Will develop lesson plans using predetermined syllabus, and choreograph short pieces to be performed throughout the year. The position works 2 hours/week currently on Thursdays (6:00 -7:00pm for kids 7-12;
7:15-8:15pm for teens/adults). Ideal start date is November 5, 2020.
- Have at least 5 years of dance experience in the style hired to teach
- Have experience managing a classroom
- Have afternoon availability during the week
- Be able to commit to the school year (November through June)
- Friendly, outgoing, and approachable
- Professional attitude and appearance
- A love of dance and dancers of all ages!
How to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter addressing your interest and dance experience to Analia Weber at schooldirector<at>ccballet.org. Position is open until filled, please no phone calls.