At Canyon Concert Ballet we have something for everyone who is interested in putting in some volunteer hours. From stage hand work, to sewing costumes or carpentry work, we can keep our friends and families busy!
The following list is a sampling of some activities we often seek volunteers for:
- sewing/costume repair and alterations
- costume washer
- transporting heavy set pieces/pickup truck drivers or providers
- light carpentry work
- wall painting
- studio repairs, wall patching, removing carpet stains, replacing flourescent lightbulbs
- stuffing envelopes, affixing labels
- runner during productions
- backstage monitors – help children get ready to go on stage
- teach mini-workshops to parents in “Bun Trixx”
- stage hands
- ushers/ticket-takers at special events
- ballet boutique sellers and helpers
- servers during Nutcracker tea parties and other fundraisers
- homemade cookies/goodies baked for events
- provide cases of drinking water for dancers during productions
- Street Team members who distribute posters around the region
- ad sales to local businesses
If you don’t see your skills or talents represented above – call us!! We might have just the thing for YOU!!
If you’re interested in volunteering with Canyon Concert Ballet, please contact us via phone or email, or inquire in the office next time you are at the studio. You may also be interested in joining The Canyon Concert Guild.